Take a mental health day, by the sea, with guidance from a certified counsellor.
The perfect introduction to stress reduction through the emerging field of Ecotherapy.
Immerse yourself in nature through a variety of interesting and engaging guided mindfulness practices, and deepen your learning through informative therapeutic discussions.
Your day includes:
- Morning tea overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Formal guided mindfulness meditation practice
- Informal mindfulness exercises on the beach, in the forest, and on a grass-covered cliff
- “Siesta” time for introspection and deepening your practice
- Therapeutic discussions, Q & A’s with a certified mental health counsellor
March 23, 2020 | 10 – 4
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia
$150 pp | including HST, tea & charitable donation to “Meditation for Change”
***Due to precautions around the spread of COVID-19, the host location has closed its doors until further notice. PLEASE CONTACT LINDSAY TO ARRANGE FOR ONE-ON-ONE NATURE THERAPY OR ONLINE SESSIONS IN THE MEANTIME. Apologies for any inconveniences. We hope to run this event again soon! ***
Hosted at Macdonald House Beach Cafe:
To sign up, click on the link below:
Would you like more information? Please get in touch with Lindsay: