Take a mental health day, by the sea, with guidance from a certified counsellor.
The perfect introduction to stress reduction through the emerging field of Ecotherapy.
Immerse yourself in nature through a variety of interesting and engaging guided mindfulness practices, and deepen your learning through informative therapeutic teachings and discussions.
- Morning tea overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Formal guided mindfulness meditation practice
- Informal mindfulness exercises on the beach, in the forest, and on a grass-covered cliff
- “Siesta” time for introspection and deepening your practice
- Therapeutic teachings, discussions, Q & A’s with a certified mental health counsellor
Hosted at Macdonald House Beach Cafe:
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia
***Due to precautions around the spread of COVID-19, the host location has closed its doors until further notice. PLEASE CONTACT LINDSAY TO ARRANGE FOR ONLINE COUNSELLING SESSIONS IN THE MEANTIME. Apologies for any inconveniences. This service will be launched again soon! ***
Would you like more information? Please get in touch with Lindsay: